Election Day is Tuesday, November 7,2017.
This is an all mail-in ballot, and you should be registered to vote at your current address no later than October 30, 2017 in order to get a ballot at home. Otherwise, you can vote at any drop-off station in person.
Ballots will begin to be mailed out the week of October 16, 2017. You can choose to mail in your ballot (usually around 70 cents to mail) or you can carry it into any drop-off location in the city. Either way, your ballot MUST BE RECEIVED by Denver Elections no later than 7 pm on Tuesday, November 7, 2017.
Locations for ballot drop-off are:
(All sites have drive-through ballot drop-off available.)
- Christ Community Church, 8085 E Hampden Ave Gym
- Denver Elections Division, 200 W 14th Ave Atrium
- Denver Police Department District 3, 1625 S University Blvd Conference Room
- Harvey Park Recreation Center, 2120 S Tennyson Way Multipurpose Room
- Hiawatha Davis Jr Recreation Center, 3334 N Holly St Multipurpose Room
- Highland Recreation Center, 2880 N Osceola St Multipurpose Room
- Montbello Recreation Center, 15555 E 53rd Ave Multipurpose Room
If you need help getting your ballot to the drop-off, we can pick it up. Call or text us at (303) 900-8912, and we will send a team member to pick it up for you. Sign up for Ballot Trace so you can be notified when Denver Elections receives your ballot.
Register to vote here: http://bit.ly/2zsYn4V
Information about registration requirements, etc., are here: http://bit.ly/2kUABLN
You must be registered to vote by Monday, October 30, 2017, to get a mail-in ballot, but you can register to vote AND cast your ballot even on Election Day, November 7 until 7 pm. See this page for information on ID you need to bring: http://bit.ly/2kUABLN. You can do this at any of the ballot drop-off locations above.
Leave us a comment below if you have questions, or give us a call at (303) 900-8912.