I learned yesterday that DCTA will not be endorsing my campaign for school board at large.
However, teachers have begun to understand who really is on their side, and I am humbled to have the support of hundreds of DCTA members even now.
The campaign continues, because it's time for a teacher's voice on the DPS board. I intend to carry the voices of my colleagues into this campaign, and into the board chambers. This fight is for all of us union teachers, for the families and students of Denver, and for the soul of public education as we know it.
We press on.
- Councilman Rafael Espinoza
- former Board of Education director Arturo Jimenez
- Nita Gonzales, education visionary
- Green Party of Colorado
- Denver Green Party
- Support from the Caucus of Today's Teachers
- Democratic Socialists of America - Denver
- Colorado Political Revolution
Together, we can turn things around and preserve public education in Denver, so that our community thrives.
Thank you for your continued support.