I've been honored to have the endorsement of the organizations above, as well as from some individuals.
- United Food and Commercial Workers, Local 7
- Caucus of Today’s Teachers
- Colorado Political Revolution
- Democratic Socialists of America: Denver
- Internationalist Socialist Organization, Denver
- Our Revolution Metro Denver
- Progressive Democrats of America, Denver branch
- Colorado Black Women for Political Action
- Colorado Latino Forum
- Green Parties of Denver, of Colorado and of the United States
- National Lavender Green Caucus of the U.S.
- Planned Parenthood Votes Colorado
- Denver Justice Project
Individuals (offices listed for identification only):
- Rafael Espinoza, Denver City Councilman
- Kayvan Khalatbari, candidate for Denver Mayor
- Arturo Jiménez, former school board member for Northwest/Central Denver
- Andrea Mérida, former school board member for Southwest Denver
- Nita Gonzáles, education justice activist
- Rudy Gonzáles, Executive Director, Servicios de la Raza
- Evan Weissman, founder of Warm Cookies of the Revolution (organization listed for ID only)
And what about you? Please fill out the form below!